Halls B.V. |
Waarom werken bij Halls B.V.
Our journey began in 1890 by a family with a purpose to build a fresh produce business of integrity.
Today, we are still as passionate about growing and caring for our people and our partners as we are about growing and caring for our produce. Our community initiatives and sustainable farming have been a part of our DNA from the very beginning.
Our commitment is to bring our customers, who have always remained at the heart of our business, along this fruitful journey with us.
Halls is a vertically integrated sub-tropical fresh produce business with global reach.
More specifically, Halls specialises in the growing, sourcing, packing, ripening, distribution and marketing of quality sub-tropical fresh produce, with a focus on avocado.
Our expanded product suite includes mango, litchi, lime and pecan in addition to an ever-expanding range of other sub-tropical exotics and associated product lines. Halls has over 1,200ha of orchards under management, with operations in 4 countries and annual sales of more than 6.5 million cartons of avocado.
Our business is based on the strong values and long-term partnerships that we share and build with all our stakeholders: our employees, our shareholders, our grower partners, our communities and our customers. Driven by the pioneering spirit embedded in our DNA, we continually seek ways to exceed their expectations.
With over 125 years of being in business, we are still 100% family-owned and a member of the HL Hall & Sons Group. Long-term sustainability is not only our legacy, it is the essence of who we are.
Our values define who we are. They are the fundamental beliefs of our organisation. They guide our actions and behaviour. They influence the way we interact with one another, how we serve our customers and engage with our communities.
- Intergrity: We are honest, ethically unyielding and inspire trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviours to our words and taking responsibility for our actions.
- Respect: We respect our fellow human beings and value our diverse cultural differences.
- Accountability: We take personal accountability for our actions and results.
- Perseverance: We are persistent in achieving a course of action in spite of the obstacles that we may face.
- Humility: We remain humble as we learn from our mistakes and successes in equal measure.