Are you interested in a work that contributes to a mission to create a healthier planet for our children? Do you want to be part of a highly engaged team that takes pride in a high level of professionalism and safety?
We are looking for a Work planner maintenance to join our Neste Terminal Rotterdam team in Vlaardingen-Rotterdam.
We are a small team of experts responsible for handling feedstock for Neste plants around the world. The Neste Terminal in Rotterdam is on a journey to develop the terminal and expand the capacity, to support Neste’s ambitious growth plans to become the world leader in sustainable and circular solutions. We are now looking for an experienced work planner to reinforce the Terminal Maintenance team. We expect you to show a professional and responsible attitude in maintaining the safety and improving the efficiency of the execution processes.
Your part in the Neste journey!
In this role, you will cooperate in the Neste Terminal Rotterdam Maintenance team as well as the project organisation. Your main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for execution of small projects
- Preparation and supervision of maintenance activities
- Creation of work planning and making sure this is carried out accordingly
- Support to the Maintenance team
- Active participation in improving the preventive maintenance plan
- Maintaining and improving a safe working environment
- Enhancing terminal development
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is:
- Minimum 3 years experience in the industry
- MBO/HBO work and thinking level
- Completed education in the direction mechanical engineering or e&i and/or several years experience in the industry
- Knowledge and experience with e&i is a plus
- Know how of maintenance systems
- Proactive attitude and hands on mentality
- Teamplayer with an ability to motivate others
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Sander Kerpel on [email protected]
Please submit your application as soon as possible.