What you’ll do
Working for Eneco as Consultant in the Strategic Change team means you are at the forefront of transforming Eneco so that it can be successful in the energy transition. You will be challenged both from an organisational and intellectual perspective to implement the changes that are necessary for Eneco to achieve its strategy. In this way, you'll be making a contribution to a sustainable future.
You’ll be responsible for
Eneco's One Planet Plan and the volatility of the Energy Transition in which Eneco operates result in a large set of change requirements in all parts of the business. Historically Eneco has largely relied on 3d party support to help deliver this change for its line management. The new department Strategic Change aims to deliver this in-house at higher efficiency and effectiveness.
As Senior Consultant you will:
- Execute complex change projects to help achieve Eneco group and/or BU goals, connecting / coordinating various departments and ensuring hand-over to line organization
- Be responsible for / a member of 2-3 simultaneous projects, carried out within the Eneco organization, each with a lead time of 3-9 months
- Plan and manage these projects to achieve the set objectives in terms of scope, time, cost and quality
- Make sure the change you realize has actual impact
- Monitor Eneco's overall interest (substantive and financial) and connect and convince stakeholders to secure that interest
You will be part of the wider Strategy & Change team, which besides Strategic Change, also consists of the Strategy and Fundamental Analysis teams.
Is this about you?
You work together as one team to deliver the plan. In doing so, you are proactive in helping each other to accelerate the energy transition. You create an environment where you can exchange insights and opinions with colleagues and you take responsibility for contributing to the joint plan. In addition, you hold the following qualities:
- HBO/WO working and thinking level, with either a business or analytical angle
- At least 7 years of working experience, preferably some of which in the energy sector
- Willingness to understand complex subject matters (curiosity) and ability to convey it simply and convincingly (presentation)
- Problem solving and result-focused mindset
- Good stakeholder management qualities, i.e. you are both a good listener and a good communicator
- Experience with Digitization, Agile/Scrum and/or Lean Six Sigma is a plus
This is where you’ll work
You will have a flexible workspace at our modern, bright headquarters in Rotterdam. You can walk from Rotterdam Alexander station to your desk in just a few minutes. Although it might take a little longer if you chat with a colleague on the way. At Eneco we work hybrid. That means that you work partly from home. Do you feel at home among colleagues who are bursting with ambition, take good care of each other and want to go full speed ahead to achieve our climate ambitions? If so, you'll fit in at Eneco.
What we have to offer
- Gross year salary of between €63.000 and €100.000: Including 8% holiday allowance, a good pension and parental leave.
- FlexBudget on top of your gross salary: Have it paid out, use it to buy extra holiday days or save it up for something nice - it's up to you.
- Personal and professional growth: Eneco is fully committed to help you in your personal and professional development.
- Hybrid working, at home or in the office: You work 40% at the office and 40% at home. The other day you decide what works best for you.
Interesse? Solliciteer dan nu meteen!